It was long back when Entrepreneur Bela Badhalia found her calling in creating artworks. From jewelry to home interiors, she diversified her business quite early in her career. However, gemstones and metals always remained her foremost passion.
Along with her husband, Pankaj Badhalia, Bela has made Adbhut Jewels an influence for many jewelry houses around the world. One look at her work and you will know this gem expert clearly has a knack of art when it comes to putting together those colorful precious and semi-precious stones together.
Recently, Bela has been chosen among the top 6 women entrepreneurs in the field of jewelry across India by the 8th Annual India Leadership Conclave. As much as she is excited to be representing “Innovative Women Entrepreneur in Gem & Jewelry,” she is also filled with immense gratitude for the kind surprise that she has been showered with.
“I got a call from a dear friend informing me about the selection. I was not aware of the whole process until I was tagged on Facebook by the organizers,” laughs Bela.
In the past, too, Bela has been rewarded for her igniting talent. To name a few:
- Best Booth Award – Jewellery Section (Second Winner) Jaipur Jewellery Show 2015
- Winner – Theme Based Jewellery of the year (Wildlife) JJS – IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2015
- Winner – Best Jadau Necklace set of the year (Precious Stones) National Jewellery Awards 2016
- Winner – Best Men’s Jewellery of the year National Jewellery Awards 2016
- Certificate of Appreciation as Judge (6th Jewellery Design Awards) JAS 2013
- Zee Marudhara Women Empowerment Awards 2015 (Outstanding contribution in the field of fashion/jewellery)
- Special Thanks for Judging Women Recognition Awards 2014 (95 FM Tadka)
- Best Membership Drive – Jaipur Chapter FICCI Ladies Organisation 2013-14
- Governing Body Member FICCI Ladies Organisation 2016-17
- Winner – Best Bracelet Design JJS – IJ Jewellers Choice Design Awards 2016
Known as India’s one of the high-end jewelry brands that retails ethnic jewelry with a modern touch, provides customization and consultations based on one’s requirements, Adbhut Jewels has definitely come a long way.
While the people are applauding Bela, she insists it is her team of talented artisans that does the magic every single time. It’s amazing how amidst all this, she has taken up a new responsibility of empowering the non-working class of women in India.
Last year, Bela, along with a friend, launched another jewelry brand, Silgo, under which the non-working class of women is encouraged to become financially independent. The CSR program called ‘Dyuti’ focuses on training women once they’re registered as Silgo members, also known as Dyutis. The women are taught the skill of selling Silgo’s silver jewelry in their closed circles, hence making them earn their own livelihood.
Bela’s efforts deserve an applause. Click on the link below to VOTE for her and add that glitter to the honor that she’s received by the India Leadership Conclave. Her code number is 172. Thank you!